Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scehdule Line Date getting change to future date once the Sales Order is saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Good Morning to you all,

This is with respect to the Issue we are facing for the Orders having Product Allocation on multiple materials. Please find enclosed the detials below.

Issue : Scehdule Line Date getting change to future date once the Sales Order is saved. These Order's are having Product Allocation on multiple materials.

Description:

We have implemented Product Allocation few months back.

We have Product Allocation on multiple materials which are in demand and has been reserved for the Customers of different PA behaviors.

When we are trying to create the Sales Orders for the normal customer who is not on Product Allocation. The Order Schedule Line is getting changed to future date once the Sales Order is saved after initial creation.

These Order's are having materials of Product Allocation.

I have enclosed the sample screen shot of the error we are getting which saving the Sales Order and also the Order Schedule Line screen shot showing future date.

Error Message : There may be Product Over Allocation in Delivery Group 001.

Message No : VV023

This is a random behavior we are coming across and out of 10 Order 2 or 3 Orders is getting this Issue.

Please share your inputs how to rack this Issue.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

I am unable to upload the attacments dont know what the reason.

Thanks,

Farhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you need to carry out the coding corrections as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 52067 - Message VV023/VV024, but no prod.alloc.processing    

But I wonder this is for older versions and not sure whether this would help you to overcome from the issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts Any Tips on this Issue. We are badly stuck and need your assistance please.

Thanks

Farhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please share your views and provide the inputs.

This is critical Issue and we need to rectify it.

Thanks,

Farhan.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Farhan

You are getting this issue Randomly Not Continuously so i Assume defiantly It is Technical issue

please Do Debug with abapers 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

For debug also I need to replicate the Issue for few orders i am getting and for some orders not.

Even abaper will not be able to help.

I created 3 sales order in random for first one I got error for other 2 i dont so abaper will also be helpless.

I need something to start at functional level to progress furhter.

thanks

farhan

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For order which you are getting this error, check the item category. I guess item category is different for such order. If so, check the Item category configuration in VOV7 and see if any value assigned for fields

1. Create Delivery Group

2. Structure Scope

check and revert

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Its a SBOM Order and we are using the standard Iem Category with A value in the delivery group.

Hi Experts Any Tips on this Issue. We are badly stuck and need your assistance please.

Thanks

Farhan