cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Inbound Problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there experts,

I've been through a lot of blogs, websites, google, SCN and others, but I can't find a solution for my problem.

We need to create an interface ECC > PI using IDOC.

All config were done to make it happen.

When the IDOC is sent to PI (I've used WE19 for tests), it goes to PI and when I check BD87 I always have those errors:

Error 56 : External segment name E2FIKPF007 cannot be interpreted

Error 60 : Basic type FIDCCP02 does not exist

So, as you can see, we are using IDOC FIDCCP02. It's basic data was configured on PI IDX2 and it is loaded just fine:

What could be possibly wrong?

Thank's!

Flavio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved.

The port was directed to the wrong PI MANDT.

We just had to configure all the settings to point to the correct port and the IDoc was transferred just fine.

Regards.

Flavio

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on your screenshot, i dont see the segment E2FIKPF007 in the metadata. Try delete it and re-import the metadata.

Regards

Ramg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramkumar, thank's for the fast response.

When we go to IDX2, select the IDOC and choose to show the details, we have an option to show all segment versions. And there is E2FIKPF007.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Flavio,

Please check if the partner profile is correctly configured using the transaction WE20. We need to assign the IDOC basic type to the logical system.

Below is the link for your reference.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/dc/6b809b43d711d1893e0000e8323c4f/content.htm

Thanks,

Divya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Yes, it is configured just fine... We still don't have any clues about what's going on. The basis team is looking to it, but nothing good for the moment.

Thanks.

Flavio