cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM and the Info record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I use a Classic Scenario the info record is a source of supply. So, we need to delete it when we implement the SRM.

How do I do with the costs calcutation?

The variants use the info record as a base to do the calculation.

Thanks for the help

Evelyn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can deleted it on me15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Elham

I think you didn't understand my question, wich was "How do I do with the costs calcutation?".

Because the variant of material costs calculation originally uses the info record. And if I turn it off, how is it works?

Please, if you know something about this, let me know.

Att

Evelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evelyn

As i understand, you want to use the info record for the costs calculation SAP ERP.

But you don´t want the info records to appear as source of supply in SAP SRM.

To solve this i suggest to implement the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI in SRM and delete the info record information from the positions:
Importing Structure is "it_item" field "BE_INFO_REC".

Alternativ you can implement the Sourcing Badi´s: BBP_SOS_BADI

Best regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, David,

What I want to say is:

- We cannot use anymore the info record. So we will delete it.

- Actually the material cost calculation use the info record.

My question is: What I need to change in the configurations about the costs calculation?

Just for your understanding: Our cost calculation use the info record when we don't have any PO. When the material is new. And, many times, this material has a expressive value. So me need to consider this.

When is just a row material, we have the option of using the "planned price 1" in "Costin 2" in the MM02 (There ar 3 options in OKKN: material, info record and PO).

But when the material is a "Subcontracting" the only option in OKKN is the info record and the PO.

Thanks

Evelyn