Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP3 - AppDevelopment (Mobiliser): Different Machine Between SMP3 and Mobiliser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Expert I have a question on SMP3 and AppDevelopment (Mobiliser):

Let me explanation an issue,

I Have a mobiliser 5.1  banking system and it running normally on server, and a few  month later i want to use mobile application with (SMP3, Cordova with Kapsel and SAPGUI) for use my existing mobiliser system, heBut  i find difficult when they want to access te services (SOAP) provided by the mobiliser system.

for information, which i have done for that:

1. install smp3.0 sp01
  2. configure Eclipse IDE with SAPGUI plugin and integration gateway plugin
  3. create odata service from jdbc -> successfully to access odata service provided from mobile application
  4. create odata service from SOAP -> successfully to access odata service provided from mobile applicationn

But when i tried create Odata from mobiliser service, it failed with message " Could not send Message", i think this happens because the mobiliser service requires authentication. the following my question:

1. how to create Odata Service from SOAP service with authentication
  2. if point 1 not possible, anyone have another solution for integrate service between SMP3 and Mobiliser (running on difference machine)
  3. difference function the SAP mobile solution (Agentry, Integration gateway(SMP3), Appbuilder, Kapsel, SAPGUI, Afaria, Fiori)

Many thanks for explanation, and if possible can guide me with some example.

Basuki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

The first step would be to configure the OData point to work with SMP before you can use it with Mobiliser. There is a blog on how to use the Integration Gateway with SMP 3.0 that should have the details that you are looking for. How to Use Integration Gateway with SMP 3.0

Best Regards,

Shawn Aitken