Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird, is it SAP's bug? We are expecting a consistency

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We were on Enhancement pack 6 of ECC6, and we were developed a custom Webdyn pro app and user are using it since 3 years, well, last week we applied Enhancement Pack 7.

But, now users are seeing the same WD with a different look & feel, I mean, the theme was changed to CORBU!! as below.

Previously, w/ ENP6, it was pale bluish w/ regular SAP theme, as below

(Now, after ENP7 implementation it changed to ash CORBU theme)

So, as a testing we added our wanting bluish SAP theme (wdthemeroot=sap or sap-theme=sap) URL parameter to the URL, then we are getting bluish SAP theme, but all the popups are coming again w/ ash CORBU theme, even though the original background screen is w/ bluish SAP theme, as below,

Pls. let us know

1) How we can get popups as well in regular old bluish SAP theme?

2) or do we have any centralized settings in system level that tells to all the WD apps in the system should take old regular bluish theme (anyways, we hv only 2 custom WD app, we don't use standard SAP WD apps)

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SAP SAP,

you can try to set the global parameter WDTHEMEROOT to "sap_tradeshow" (start Webdypro Application  WD_GLOBAL_SETTING)

see also: Application Parameters and URL Parameters

If this doesn't work, you have to open a ticket in SAP Support portal.

Best regards

Uwe

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you. Its working, but

I went to WD_GLOBAL_SETTINGS and changed the theme to trade-show and I ran my WDA, then I saw the bluish my WDA and popup in bluish as well, OK,

Again I reset back to CORBU theme via WD_ GLOABL_SETTINGS then I ran my WDA again, now this time I can see my WDA in ash (CORBU), well, but the search help pop up is in bluish!!

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Awesome, gr8, it worked

By chance did you get a chance to work with Interactive forms by Adobe as an UI in WDA? because,

Previously, w/ EHP6 the top right corner 'High Light Fields' button on rendered form, was turned OFF by default

Now, after applying EHP7 the same button on rendered form is turned ON by default, because of this we lost a important business functionality in our case

We played around w/ JavaScript code with in the form, also tried w/ form, Reader settings, but no luck

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I haven't, I suggest you create a new discussion thread in the space.

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Sure, Thank you    

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a documented behavior that the default theme for Web Dynpros is SAP Corbu starting with 7.4, see SAP KBA 1976042 for details. As Uwe wrote, it can be easily changed. You should do some research before posting.

rahul_mb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have never came across such a scenario. But I don't think that is SAP bug. There must be some way to change the Webdynpro theme globally. I could find a SCN thread which discusses about the webdynpro themes and how to change it. Please have a look at