cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Material - No Results Found after Embedded Search is configured

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have configured Search connector for Material using Embedded Search . The Search connectors are active after indexing . We have created a material using the Create CR process and we could see the approved material in MM03/ MARA table . But when I search for the material in NWBC ,it is not showing the existing material . Let me know if there is anything we could have missed.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member247058
Participant
0 Kudos

But if you look at your second screen shot you can see that there are 0 records ready for search. Did you try out report ESH_TEST_SEARCH if it finds a material, I would guess that no.

Something seems to be wrong with indexing. Did you maintain real time indexing? If yes, then you should take care of the authorizations because they can onyl be periodically indexed.

Best regards,

Uli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the report ESH_TEST_SEARCH returns no material.

So should I suspend the indexing and reschedule with with real time indexing ? I am not sure whether we choose real time indexing in the first time.

What about the authorizations, I see USER_AUTHORITY object is activealready.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to search the material now , Rescheduling the indexing with real time indexing resolved the issue.

Thanks

Answers (0)