cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Forecast dates disappears during scheduling after final confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear Experts.I faced a problem with WBS dates.

The system overwrites forecast and basic dates on WBS after final confirmation of attached activities. And start to schedule wbs dates from dates of activities with no confirmation. Is there any way to solve this prolem?

In other words i need my WBS to take into scheduling ALL the operations forecast date. Moreover how the system can overwrite the forecast dates wich were entered manually by user?

Green - actual dates

Yellow (orange) - forecast dates

Bue - Basic dates

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kirill,

Please check the control parameters for WBS Scheduling. Check if the scheduling method over here is WBS Determines Dates. If this is the case, irrespective of the scheduling that was carried out at the activity level, the system overwrites the basic and forecast dates present at the WBS level. May be in your case the scheduling method that had been used was "Network determines dates".

. Please change this and let me know if this helps.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kirill,

Check your settings for schedualing look for indicator "Order shift" must be ticked, but it affects basic dates also. Check also parameters for schedualing forecast dates it should be "open planning".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order shift indicator doens't effect on final confirmation... Open planning also doesn't solve the problem with overwritting forecast and basic dates while scheduling.

Thanks, though