Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 1587566 not released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Is anyone else getting this message?

We see there is a new patch out and wondering what has changed with this patch level and can't open the note.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes, I'm glad to see that note 1587566 is now released .

ETA of 7.40 is  planned for October 2014

Check notes:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/147519

http://service/sap/com/sap/support/notes/66971

(this is subject to last minute changes of course).

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jude for the links and the update. I just looked at that the other week and no update. This now helps us to plan out roll out.

Brandon

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

It's in "For Checking" mode at the moment,so this means it's being proof-read.

the latest patchlevel It refers to is sapsetup version 54.

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jude,

Are you sure your current on is 54? On the website its says 51. Just wondering and any eta of when it will get released from for checking mode?

Thanks

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

No ETA, I guess they are still consolidating the patch and testing it.

I just checked and 54 is mentioned in the patch,although as you say,only version 51 is actually available on the SMP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since your post, the note is finally released.

Just wondering, any eta of 740?

Thank you for your help

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brandon,

This just means that the Note is in the middle of being updated, no doubt with the new patch information you're seeking.  Sometimes the Note authors will 'unrelease' (not sure if that's the right term) a Note while modifying it, sometimes they'll leave the previous version up until the new version is ready.  Anyway, just check back later and the Note will be available again.

Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

How long on average before they are available? Its been 5 days since the patch was released.

Thanks

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there is any average.  If you think that it's an oversight that the Note hasn't been re-released (which it very well may be), then you might want to raise a Customer Incident with SAP about it, probably in area BC-FES-INS.