cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi gurus, can u pls let me know the link between credit management and pricing procedure.

thanka& regards,

ravisankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are two important fields,

Check credit limit: in the functionality of sales document type

Credit Active: Inthe functionality of sales item category

Subtotal: 1 or B in Pricing 16 fields

These are the important links

When you raise a sales order then only concept of pricing comes. When you raise a sales order you need to have sales document type and item categories which are import and here you have link to credit management.

Thanks

Anil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when creating a sales order for the line items we enter a condition value or it might come off a condition record, in either case its checked against permitted credit limit for that particular customer. As well you can find a control for the item category " Credit Active " check in V0V7. Only if this indicator is on the item value is taken into consideration for credit limit. Also the gross value or the pricing condition in the pricing procedure will have a subtotal as either " 1 " or " B " where this particular value is carried out to structure by which the credit limit is checked.

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no link between credit management and pricing procedure.

Credit Management is active for a customer & credit limit can vary from Customer to Customer.

Pricing Procedure is for a scenario or multiple scenarios meeting the requirement from same pricing procedure.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi/rajesh,

There is a defintely a link between credit management and pricing procedure. If you do F4 at subtotal field in the pric procedure control, you will find optio A for credit price. Normally this is assigned to Total( Net price + tax)....What it suggests is...this value should be used for customer credit.

Hope this helps...

Vishal

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rajesh,but i asked in interview about this link.can u pls once again clarify me on this.points will be awarded.

regards,

ravisankar.p.