cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA Cloud Portal : Make Widget For Java Application and Display in HANA Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created one Java Application using eclipse luno.

I have successfully deploy on my hanatrial version and able to see the Started Application under the Java Application.

Can anyone have idea how to use this application in HANA portal and display/ run  this Java Application in SAP HANA Cloud Portal Website.

I want to know is it possible or not ? and yes then how its possible ?

What are the steps require to make Widget for this java apps and publish on portal.

Many Thanks,

Mithun 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

I guess straightforward way is to create a URL widget. Get the URL of your deployed application from JAVA Applications section of your HANA Cloud Dashboard. You need to click on your application to get detailed view and there you should find application URL. Copy the URL and create a URL widget from your site. This should work.

Best Regards,

Ameya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

We've made the process easy for developers from the deployment step until you get to see your applications as widgets in your cloud portal content catalog. Please check the following chapter in our developer guide: Deploying widgets for use in cloud portal.

Regards,

Ifat.

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

yes it's possible and relatively easy - follow Chapter 7 of the guide -

ESPM WebShop Extension

Regards

Kenny