cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling Quantities of an Order as per Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Good after noon to all,

when i am creating a sales order it will accept the quantity more then the contract as if i creates an order of quantity 10, int will accept the 11 quantities in sales order, how can i restrict this, that it will not accept the exceeded quantity in sales order

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav

Don't post subject title in all CAPs.

Message was edited by Moderator: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Item category(VOV7) for Sales Order, you have "Completion Rule". Where you have following options:

<blank>.Not relevant for completion
AItem is completed with the first reference
BItem is completed after full quantity has been referenced
CItem is completed after the target qty is fully referenced
DItem is referenced via contract release
EItem is completed after full target value is referenced

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks For the suggestion it is the right ans for my problm

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please check the below things.

1. Apply suitable completion rule

2. Make sure that update document flow has the value X at the item level in copy controls (VTAA).

Completion rule works in tandem with the update document flow field of copy controls.

Also check Pos./neg. quantity field at the item level of copy controls.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tilak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tilak Sir,

What should be configured in that check + or -, and plz tell me what does effects

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav

if i creates an order of quantity 10, int will accept the 11 quantities in sales order, how can i restrict this, that it will not accept the exceeded quantity in sales order

Dear one thing i want to be clear ..

Suppose if you have maintained in VTAA --   Qtn to OR  Complete Reference user cant change qnty in sales order i mean Less qnty or More qnty

but some time user wants to create sales order with ref to qtn may be they want to create Less qnty but they dont want More than qnn

ex: QTN 100 , And Order 100 Only not like 90 ,95    Or 105,110 Then we can use Complete reference option But  if They want only to restrict not more than 100 Qnty but they want system to allow 30,40,10 like this This function not possible ..

So Use user exist

MV45AFZB is the standard include in SAPMV45A (VA01).

FORM USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP ... ENDFORM

Take Abapers

Thanks a lot

venu

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

Can you explain me in detail so that we can provide the solution.

you are creating sales order and it will accept the Quantity more than contract .... can you explain me how u are creating contract and with the reference to that contract u are creating sales order ...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy Sir,

i am creating a simple Direct sales contract (ZDRS) for 10 quantity, and on the behalf of this contract i am creating an order, but it accepts the quantity more then 10 as 11,12 etc i want to restrict it for that quantity which is already filled in contract. not more then that

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Quantity contract ,have you copied it from standard "CQ" order type so that it will have the item category as "KMN" - quantity contract item.

Kindly check .

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi Sir,  actually we dont have configured any procedure for quantity contract, but for reference i can tell for example i am creating a simple domestic sale you can count it as a qc and my item catagory is TAN6, i only want to learn that how can i restrict an sales order that it will not accept the quantity more that the sales contract