cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physical sample list query

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, experts

now I faced a question, I want to query physical sample list, but only find a t-code:qpr7, which only used to maintain physical sample storage information.

do any experts know other tcodes which only used to display phsical sample list, not to change?

another question is QPR7 can be used to change any werks information, does it is what it should be? When i create a role wiht tcode QPR7, could not found any Authorization Object/field as werks or inspection type. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Louis-Nicolas
Participant
0 Kudos

I had the same requirement and we developed a Z report to list all physical sample in process.

(such QA33 listing, with deeper level : operation AND insp. point (physical sample are just a kind of inspection point.)

Very convenient for end-user to track & follow their physical sample ...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though QPR7 is the t code to maintain storage details,it can be used as the list to view all the physical samples (Primary,secondaya and Reserve samples),

CSN

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pei Arwen,

I am not sure if I completely understand your question, but with tcode QE25 you can display physical samples.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks fo helping.

QE25, as I try, is just used to show the results recording by a physical sample in a lot.

But I want to query all the samples list for any inspection lot or plants.Well QPR7 is not helpful.