cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Std. Report that shows PSG linked to WBS (Pdt. hier. defined)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any standard report that show, which Profit segment is derived and receives settled costs and revenues for a particular WBSE?

Our scenario:

(1) Billing WBS element is assigned to SO Line item, and billing plan is created and accordingly invoicing happens.

(2) Product hierarchy is defined in MM and linked to COPA for derivation of PSG.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CJI3, I found that there is a column for Segment which shows the Profit. segment where the actuals will settle and that is coming from COSP/COSS table. But now the problem is that, once user books actuals against a particular WBSE then only he/she will come to know about the PSG.

Any report / DB Table which shows WBS or Product hierarchy link to Profit. Segment just after creating Sales order?

Appreciate your hints / answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No report available guys?

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

There are no standard reports in PS which will give you this information. You need to check with your CO counterparts to get it.

Most probably i think there won't be any standard report available to give you that detail. Try creating a custom report.

Use the table COBRA and COBRB with RPSCO or COSP/COEP table with PRPS to get the desired results.

Cheers

Sammar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I a not sure of std. report. But you can write a SQVI query using tables COBRB/COBRA etc. which stores WBS-> PSG relevant data then you assign a z-tcode to this query program through SE93.

It can also work for you.

Regards
saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sammar for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saurabh for the help.