cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Agentry Application + SAP Backend with webservices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All , Can i connect agentry app to sap backend with webservices ? Because I dont want to use SAP Agentry Framework to backend . So , My agentry app communicate with Odata and Odata with SAP webservices via SAP PI . Thanks & Regards ,   Kunal Varaiya

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby (but please start doing this on your own)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Odata support for Agentry application is going to be provided in SMP 3.0 / SP04.  Can you elaborate on what your trying to achieve  with Agentry application using  Web Service on SMP 3.0 ?   With SMP 3.0 you have lot of other options to develop your  application using web service.  Integration gateway is one option you can look explore to consume Odata service.

I don't think we have any tutorials  for the application your trying to build on Agentry.

Thanks

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bill , Thanks 4 ur replay ... Is there any tutorial for it ? Bcz till now I have work with mssql and sap backend with agntey framework. This is  first time I am using sap backend with  sap pi soap web services in smp 3.0 . So I am thinking here I also have to write java classes . But not sure . So if I get any tutorial then It will help me a lot . Thanks & Regards ,   Kunal Varaiya

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Kunal,

Yes you can use the HTTP/XML backend type to connect to a webservice backend.

--Bill