cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Edit the PO while Awaiting for approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are using SRM7 Extended classic scenario.

We don't using shopping carts, rather create POs directly in SRM which will be transferred to ECC as per the standard.

I am unable to Edit the PO while it is awaiting approval. The Edit button is grayed out.

However I can edit the PO once it is full approved.

Not sure what is missing here, any config or workflow or any status programmes etc.,?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Regarding Editing of the PO can be done by the Purchaser , so are you having the role for Purchaser just check with your roles. Now as you said its in awaiting approval please check with WS ID in SWI1 what's the status also check under BBP_PD what's the status for your workflow , as it might happen that the PO is approved but your status is not getting updated.. So just for a check.Firstly check with your roles.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Thanks for the information.

I have created the PO my self , this is in a test system which we are building at the moment so I don't think there is an issue with the role.

SWI1 the PO status is READY

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This has been resolved now.

This is more an authorisation issue.

Goto SU01

Enter the user id

Click on Personalisation TAB

Look for the below

Specifies the authorization level of the user in the approval BBP_WFL_SECURITY

Double click.

The security level should be maintained.

I have maintained for the perticular user and now the user can edit the PO while awaiting for approval.

But if you want to enable this functionality for all the users the Authorisation consultants might be able to do this setting centrally some where so every user can edit the PO while awaitinig for approval.

Thanks for the guys who has tried to help me.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have the WF active?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karina

Yes, WF is active and I can see the approver name also in the PO Approval tab.