cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit SAPMEINT workflow and call MII transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am receiving an IDoc from SAP, which contain matrial code and some id and SAPMEINT trx would push this details in WIP DB.

My requirement is based on material code , either i have to execute the standard MEINT workflow or call my mii transaction and perform some tasks and then go to standard MEINT workflow to push data into WIP DB.

Can we edit the SAPMEINT work flow and call my trx. what is the procedure for this. document would be helpful.

Regards, Eshwar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eshwar,

I am going to move your question to SAP Manufacturing as it is more an ME question than an MII question.  The SAPMEINT interfaces are built in MII, but there is a lot of coding involved to keep the processing clean.  You will be better served if some SAP ME folks guided your changes.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot.

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could just define Pre XSLT Transaction in default workflow and execute your conditional logic there. Keep in mind that the transaction should have specific input/output parameters as other transactions do to be integrated in workflow.

Regards,
KC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for the reply,

Could you please elaborate more with details as this MEINT is new to me and not getting what you are saying.

Per my understanding when IDoc got triggered , in MII message processing rule there will be  MEINT  master transaction and this will call other few trxs to interact with ME and these trxs are read only..I want to edit them. where should I get the details of each trx and purpose of it. Any doucmentation on this.

Regards, Eshwar.

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. In workflow configuration, Search the Workflow you want to edit [Ex: Z_MATMAS03]

2. Push Modify button to go in edit mode.

3. Enter the MII transacation in 'Partner Pre XSLT Transaction' field to be executed before standard webservice is executed and save the workflow.

Thanks,

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Eshwar,

The MEINT transactions are read-only, but you should be able to copy it and paste it to your own project for editing and use.

Br, Nancy