Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR based IV indicator ECC 606

srm_project
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since upgrading from ECC 604 to ECC 606, we are unable to change the GR based IV flag on the PO when vendor is maintained with this flag.  In other words it is forced by vendor record where previously it was defaulted by vendor record and could have been changed on PO level.  We are running SRM 702 in the extended classic scenario.  When we set the PO for no GR in SRM, and the vendor has GR set, the ECC PO is not updated, however the SRM PO allows it.

Firstly, SRM and ECC is behaving differently.  Secondly, ECC is forcing a 3 way matching process based on vendor settings where we want to be able to change PO's.  Thirdly, the behaviour has never been this way up to the point of upgrading.

We have looked at the ECC release notes, but there is nothing that indicates changes to system behaviour in this regard.  Also not finding helpfull OSS notes.

Could someone please tell me how we can remove the ticks on PO level without changing vendor level.

Regards

Rene

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srm_project
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem was resolved by applying the following note:

1940127 - GR_IND and GR_BASEDIV are not cleared in ECC PO

Regards

Rene

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srm_project
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have have investigated further and it seems like it is a replication issue / bug.  The flags are not replicated by from SRM.  I have found 2 OSS notes relating to this (below), but they are in an earlier release.  We are on 606 and they cannot be implemented.

1494600 - BAPI_PO_CHANGE: GR_BASEDIV will be set

1438316 - BAPI_PO_CHANGE - GR/IR indicators are not transferred

Has anyone come accross this problem?  SAP is not very good with supporting us and generally takes very long.  I have opend a call with them, but this is very urgent as we have 600 odd invoices that needs to be paid which now requires a GRV.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check this KBA:

1718228 - Collection notes to known issues related to GR_BASEDIV flag

Regards.

Laurent.