cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax creation in Sales?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I would like to know the steps for creating "state Tax" in SD-pricing .

Let me explain the scenario ,

Consider 2 places like "TEXAS" and "CHICAGO" ,and i want to create different taxes for these 2 different places for a particular material.

Points are assured!!

Thanks in advance,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creation of condition table of the access sequence of that tax condition type. Take the city code along with the material code field as one field in the conditon table and assign this to you condition type.

while creating condition records for condition type. you can maintain the taxes for those two places separately according to the material.

You have to maintain this city codes in customer master data in general data of control tab.

Reward the points if it helpful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

i have a doubt whether ta x condition type will propose in sales order or in which sales document tax is actually determined .

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Tax condition type would be a part of your pricing procedure and would be reflected in sales order or the document to which the pricing procedure is assigned.

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Srinivas,

Where we will find the region or state information in our sales documents.]

Thanks

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

It is not in Sales Order. The system determine the region from customer master.

Thanks

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use standard condition table if helpful or add a new condition table with required fields from field catelog. This new table should be assigned to the access sequence which you want to assign to required condition type. Hence, the user will be able to maintain the condition recod for the same to be called in sales order.

In your case, you require as per city / region / county, accordingly you can go ahead & configure as per requirement. Incase the tax is same for whole region, then instead of City you can select region as the parameter.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka