cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution work breakdown structure into HR System (Travelmanagement)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am trying to distribute the work breakdown structure from our FI/CO system into our seperated HR-System to get the objects availible within Travelamangement.

According to following link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/de/0b/2a6266507d11d18ee90000e8366fc2/content.htm following requirements has to be done.

The organizational units (e.g. controlling area, company code) are defined identically in the master system and the receiving systems. 

· The order type or the project profile is defined identically in the master system and in the receiving systems.

· The status selection profiles are defined identically in the master system and in the receiving system.

· For internal orders: The number ranges are defined separately in the master system and in the receiving system. This is because a distributed internal order in the receiving system is given the same number as in the master system.

For work breakdown structures: The project edit screens are defined identically in the master system and in the receiving systems. In the receiving systems you should include a lock indicator for the project edit screens, so that these project numbers cannot be used for new projects.

Is it really necessary to have the same customizing in our HR-System?

We just want to select work breakdown structure elements within our applications on hr site.

I initaly thought it is just necessary to distribute the work breakdown structre within our hr system.

Many Thanks!

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Is this travel Management is a Third Party Software or this is also SAP system.

i am not aware of this kind of scenario, basically you dont need to have same structure, it could be mapped in any other way with the data.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

the implementation is based on SAP Travelmanagement. So the distribution should work with standard ALE Scenario. But if I already mentioned, it seems that the whole customizing from FI/CO has to be distributed.

But I am not really sure if this is not over sized for just distibuting work breakdown structure.

Many thanks!

MArco

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

May be you can raise a query in SAP travel Management forum or you can directly contact SAP.

There might be some basic links missing between it. Do google it, so you can find some information.

TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IMG GUIDE

https://help.sap.com/bp_bl604/.../191_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc

*You might have already collected these documents, i googled and found some links.

Regards

Terence