cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot display Theme designer by /UI5/THEME_DESIGNER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

when I run transaction /UI5/THEME_DESIGNER, after logged on, nothing displayed, even no any kind of messages, but just a blank page. and the URL is automatically changed to below.

http://<server>:<port>/sap(Yz04MDA=)/bc/theming/theme-designer/~cache-A99334F106EDCD6B7A0995058F1764...

even I delete /~cache*/, still same blank page.

I checked the system with SAP Help below. All is configured. Can anyone help me?

Prerequisites

To be able to use the UI theme designer, several prerequisites must be met.

• Implement SAP note 1852401 Information published on SAP site.
  • Activate the following Internet Communication Framework (ICF) service nodes:
    • /sap/public/bc/themes
    • /sap/bc/theming
    To perform this step, launch IMG activity Activate ICF service for UI theme designer. You access the IMG activity in the SAP Customizing Implementation Guide by choosing Start of the navigation path SAP NetWeaver Next navigation step UI Technologies Next navigation step UI Theme Designer Next navigation step Maintain Custom Themes Next navigation step Activate ICF service for UI theme designer End of the navigation path.
  • To be able to use the SAPUI5 control previews, the following ICF service must be activated:/sap/bc/ui5_demokit
  • For write access to the UI theme designer (create, update, delete themes), you must be assigned the relevant authorization object:Administrators can assign the relevant authorization objects to specific users using transaction Role Maintanance (PFCG).
    • Authorization object: /UI5/THEME
    • ACTVT (Activity): 02 (Change)
    • /UI5/THMID (Theme Id): * = all themes
  • Since themes are client-specific, the client you use to start the UI theme designer must be the same as the client of the theme repository. In addition, both need to run on the same server.
  • We recommend you use Google Chrome to run the UI theme designer.Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer (as of version 10) are also supported.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

skalra72
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same issue of theme designer showing the blank page but it was working earlier and all of a sudden it started showing blank page.

Did anyone implement any solution to fix this ?

Sonia

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please upload the screenshot.

What is the SAPUI5 library version?

http ://host:port/sap/public/bc/ui5_ui5/index.html

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

UI5 library version is as below

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please upload the screenshot of blank page with console of inspect element.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

attached.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the troubleshooting steps.

SAP Fiori - UI Add-on SP09 update troubleshooting

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I have already done steps from 1 to 8 in SAP Fiori - UI Add-on SP09 update troubleshooting.Note 2045727 is already installed under SP09, but the theme designer still not displayed.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have no idea. Please create an incident ticket and share the solution when it is fixed.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Yestarday I have problem with /UI5/THEME_DESIGNER too.

I can't run this trunsaction.

I go in se93 use this thansaction find class /UI5/CL_THEME_TOOL method LAUNCH_THEME_DESIGNER. In this method line 32 call chome mit url.

call method cl_gui_frontend_services=>execute

exporting

application = 'chrome.exe'

parameter   = l_url

exceptions

others      = 1.

if sy-subrc = 0.

return.

endif.

You can run in debug and copy text from l_url and run chrome and past this text.

Aber first time in my chrome not work. I run mozila and work all aber I can't save my thema, after I run chome and wokr ok. I create thema and download from sap to eclipse this thema. But preview not work in mozila and chome ((