cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order issue in VBUP table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

INCORRECT OPEN ORDER DUE TO DELETED SALES ORDER LINE ITEMS STILL SHOWING IN BW OPEN ORDER REPORTS BECAUSE OF INCORRECT SAP R/3 REJECTION STATUS IN VBUP TABLE.

The sales order line items is still in the VBUP table with rejection Status is maintained as “A” (Not yet Processed) and therefore picked up by BW.

Their status should be changed to “C”.

I want to change the status of sales order as C from A.

I have tried to reload Archive data but due to some limitation I was not able to do it. Also I feel this will like this s not the proper way to do it.

BW consultant has asked to resolve this.

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Make use of the subject effectively.  Don't type the entire text there

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I agree, that was really not a good suggestion for production.

but in production edit data of standard table this is also not cool ...anyway in situation we have to do things out of the way....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

If the problem still persists and considering that this is a one off case, then you can discuss and take a call to edit the status in the table directly ( go to Se16n, start the SAP Editor using &SAP_EDIT, then the standard table will be allowed to be changed)

Caution: PLEASE USE THIS ONLY IF UTMOST NECESSITY IS THERE AND BE CAUTIOUS WHILE USING THIS

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please don't suggest this option as a solution to anyone's Production system issues on SCN (or in real life). I sure hope though this feature is disabled in the OP's production system anyway.

@Vaibhav - is there any reason you have not reached to SAP yet?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

I agree and that's why my word of Caution was there

Thanks for re-inforcing the thought of staying away from such methods !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see the T-code: VL_COMPLETE

This is the SAP Standard T-code which is provided for similar type of scenario only. can you please check it.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sachin has mentioned it for Delivery Document - VL_COMPLETE .

For Sales Order it is V_MACO. With Some pre-requisite checks the Open order will be updated as Completed as per your requirement.

Kindly check it and revert if any clarification.

Regards,

SRK

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vaibhav,

you can try with run a report SDVBUK00.

Else from one post i got info that with RV_SALES_DOCUMENT_UPDATE function module you can correct your status..might be it can help you.

Regards,

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

Can you please tell me how to run and execute report SDVBUK0.

I have tried to run same with the help of SE38 and in the input screen I have given Archive SO, next screen is a tree with some fields.

I would also like to know how to use above functional module.

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vaibhav,

i have checked in my system it is coming like that..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vaibhav,

As Jalena has rightly suggested to update the relevant tables. This you can do if the issue is with one of the transaction or minimal number of transactions. Even SAP do suggest same thing as there is no standard way to rectify such kind of rare scenarios.

Once you have updated from R/3 side let BI team regenerate values into BI, So that right information is displayed in BI.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muralidhar,

Thanks for your reply

As Jelena said we have to update VBUP table but as mentioned earlier these sales order are already archived from the SAP R/3. So now it is not possible to update or refresh the table.

Could you provide me solution how to change the status of deleted line items of Archived sales oreder which are appearing as Incomplete status -"A" in SAP. R/3.  

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You'd need a program to update the table. This program wouldn't care whether the order is archived or not, it'd be just dealing with the specific record(s) in VBUP. As already mentioned, I'd check the notes first and consult SAP (if none of the notes apply) since this seems like a glitch.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of OSS notes are there if any entry is missing in VBUP which needs to be added but not for deletion to my knowledge.  You need to raise OSS message.

G. Lakshmipathi

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the VBUP table entry does not match the transactional data (e.g. order archived and VBAK/VBAP entry is deleted) then I believe the only way to correct this is to make a direct update to VBUP. There are OSS notes regarding orphaned entries in VBUP/VBUK that have the correction reports. If none of them works you might need to send a message to SAP.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vaibhave

First please make it subject properly and This is not sd consultant work , Basis consultants will Do

We can see that deleted Documents but we cant reuse

Check this link helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Thanks for reply.

I will explain in detail...

In a archived saler Order user had deleted Line Item and completed overall sales order. Now this sales order is archived, but it is stll appearing in BW report as open order because of deleted item  with rejection Status is maintained as “A” (Not yet Processed).

We want to change this status from "A" (Not yet Processed) to "C" as completed.

I have tried to reload Archive data but due to some limitation I was not able to do it. Also I feel this will like this s not the proper way to do it.

Could you please help me to correct way to do it???

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos