cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFQ Integration between ECC and Sourcing not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We have a requirement of RFX integration between ECC and Sourcing . RFQ from ECC will be pushed and the same will come to SAP sourcing as RFP . As per the standard manual of SAP , we have setup all the configurations from ECC , PI and sourcing side . Idoc is triggered from ECC and the same comes to PI , PI converts to XML file and places to a folder . However when Sourcing tries to import the file , it fails

Again , when I go to the import Data option to find out the template for manual import of RFX , I dont see any option for RFX in the drop-down .  Can anyone suggest me how to proceed on this please ?

Thanks in advance

Sudipta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudipta,

1. Can you check the scheduled task status and see if there are any errors being reported during import..

2. For the manual import - select 'Upload to Server' - in the 'Upload Import file' point it to the XML file that you have in the FTP server that is coming from ECC (Via PI). There is no need to specifiy the template file for XML's they will be determined for you..

If you are still not successful, please open a ticket for the SAP support team and they will look into it.

Regards

Prasad