cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In process inspection - Rejection Booking at operations level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need some help regarding inporcess inspection.

As we aware about '03' insp type is not stock relevant

The requirement is , i having operations are like 0010 ,0020 ,0030 ,0040,0050 in Production order in Routing

Now while operation wise confirmation i want to book the rejection and that needs to get effect on further operation confirmation.

For example : Suppose I have confirmed 50 TON against operation 0020 , hence at the time of confirmation 0020 i want to book the rejection 2 TON

Hence while confirming 0030 system should not allow to cofirm 50 TON , system should allow to confirm only 48 TON through CO11N and Some where that rejection has to be display in report.

Is there any provision in standard to enter rejection at operations level.

Stock posting not required , Only qty tracking required like operation wise confirmation.

Please advise to make this scenario success.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Abhishake,

As in inspection type 03 lot you dont have stock posting option, you can scrap the rejected material operation wise in CO11N at the time of confirmation (Mov Type 551).

As scraped material will no more in system, you can also look forward for bi-product assignment in bom if you don't want to go with first option.

Also you can check for early lot creation if can solve the purpose, as in this case you will get inspection lot of inspection type 04 at the time of release of production order and stock will be adde to quality inspection as you do confirmations operation wise.

Regards/Rohit