cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Customizing of Nwbc Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need to know that while we are accessing a nwbc T-code we have seen mutliple Workcenters on nwbc screen but i don't what all the Work Centers i need only Access management and report &analytics work centers , How can i achevie this , plz help me out .

Thanks In Advance,

Davuluri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Davuluri

If you are using the SAP* standard roles for NWBC GRC access they control the tabs (Work centres) you see based on the web dynpro GRFN_SERVICE_MAP and your PFCG role menu.

In terms of the specific links (reports and functionality) the GRFN_REP authorisation controls this in conjunction with the launchpads

if you don't like the layout you can build your own by copying the webdynrpo configuration and building your own launchpads

You will find more information in SCN if you search on some of the key terms I have mentioned.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleen , Thanks for your reply , I you don't mind do you have any screen shots regarding on this , please provide link for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create Z copies of the PFCG roles and flag all folders in the PFCG roles you don't want to appear in NWBC as worksets as hidden / not relevant for NWBC. Use the Menu Options in PFCG, see the attached screenshot for details. I think any further discussion regarding the topic belongs to the space.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

Just to follow up on this. If you choose the menu options and hide menu from NWBC. Then it is the entire role that you are hiding. You have two options to hide some of the user menu.

The lazy approach - Mark the entire folder as sidepanel

The correct approach - Go through each individual entry and select hidden.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob

In the case of GRC, is it using the GRFN_SERVICE_MAP which (via abap web dynpro configuration using the floor planner) maps back to a launchpad. The single link becomes the top folder.

SAP has pre delivered roles that contains the Work centres for GRC. However, if you don't like them you have to build your own or modify the launch pad. Each launchpad is mapped to one webdynpro GRFN_SERVICE_MAP which gives it the NWBC level 1 folder

However, you could ignore the GRFN_SERVICE_MAP and build your own PFCG menu for NWBC GRC access

Regards

Colleen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Davuluri,

I have achieved that within the authorization role. See the following printscreen:

Does this help?

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

You need to customize table nwbc_cfg via se16.

there you car select the icon, the theme and the welcome message .

you can also create a scenario via transaction sicf  to avoid to change those parameters for alll roles.

Regards