Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Viewing Change Request

former_member182534
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to MDG I created my First "Custom Master Data Object in SAP MDG (Master Data Governance)" using a SAP How to Guide.

I Have entered data into the form and click on submit. Post which i get the following screen. PFA

Post which I Click on "Show My Change Request" I get the following screen. PFA

On Click of the change Request I am getting the Following Error Screen. PFA. Can any one tell me what could be the problem is it some role missing or some configuration issue or some thing else? Please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like more than one worklfow template is configured for your CR type. Check transaction SWETYPV for BO BUS2250 (and post a screenshot here).

RABAX_STATE error mean there was a short dump. Check ST22 to see whether the error displayed there could help you identify the problem.

former_member182534
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

PFA the Screen Shot of SWETYPV bellow :

I am Also Attaching the ST22 Export the error is displayed. PFA the screen Shot.

I Hope after these screen shots i am more clear about the problem.

Can you explain what exactly is the error?

Cheers

Piyas

0 Kudos

Hi Piyas,

If you remove the check box of Type Linkage active of the highlighted workflow your issue should get resolved.

Just keep the check box ticked for 1st entry with the blank receiver type.

Rest all entries with the workflow number in receiver type of the same object should be unchecked.

Hopefully this will resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Kaustubh

former_member182534
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

Thanks for the help.

I have one small query where do i look for my created change request with out creating a new process.

Ie I had created a process some days back and I just wish to view it so where do i go to check it out?

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Cheers

Piyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyas,

Use My Change Requests screen to find the list of CR created by you.

It is in Change requests-->Change Requests and Documents-->My Change Requests.

Thanks & Regards,

Ibrahim.

former_member182534
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahim,

It will be great if you could take a screenshot and send it to me, as I am new I am finding difficult to find it.

Cheers

Piyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyas,

Find the screenshot below.You can also use Display Change Requests Screen as well.

Regards,

Ibrahim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should delete the highlighted line above. The only line for BUS2250 should be the one with the blank receiver type (because the receiver type is determined dynamically).

Answers (0)