cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Deliveries were created with zero quantity, causing an idoc failure and the remaining delivery too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Intercompany Deliveries were created with zero quantity, causing an idoc failure and the remaining delivery too

a. User trying to create delivery but stock not available.

b. When stock is not there it should show an error message in SAP screen but its not -  like stock not available etc

c. Fedex gets delivery notice for the delivery; if its more than zero it will create delivery otherwise less than zero it won’t accept.

d. But issue its creating even its less than zero

Is there anyone who can help me out...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that an availability check is actually being executed. In 0VLP, ensure that "AvailCkOff" is = " " and not "X" or "Y"

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that for your delivery item category, "B" is maintained for the field "Check quantity 0" in 0vlp

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Yes its maintained over there...

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be we need to know the deliveries types and where it is creating issue and for what kind of orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

Can you plz help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When one is created with zero quantities it starts blocking our deliveries from getting through to fedex because deliveries will in doubt have been blocked at fedex. As we process our orders in morning and if there is an STO blocking orders, it will be in afternoon .

Any suggestions !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

So I was wondering if its B, will it going to stop the the creation of delivery or just if its zero?