cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection between O and BP is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i check inconsistency for a user, i am getting " Connection between "O" and "BP" is missing. When i check the Org.unit in PPOSA_BBP, i could see no BP exists for that Org.unit where user is assigned. I have replicated the org.unit from HR system but yet the BP hasnt been generated. Can you please share your idea on this.

Regards,

Prasath J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath,

This might be because you need to assign the user to a Purchasing Organisation or a Purchasing Group. If the user do not have BP created then you can do this by using tcode USERS_GEN.

Go to USERS_GEN and follow below steps :

1. Select Create User From Existing SU01 user

2. Enter the org id of the POrg or Pgroup under which you want to assign the user

3. Select country and execute

4. In next window one popup will occur, select Area Of User

5. In next popup enter the user id

6. Next select the user and click Ok.

7. This will create a BP and CP for the user and assigns the BP to the Org id of the POrg or Pgroup.

8. Now check the consistency of the user it will show all green.

It might give you error like eMail id for BP XXXXX is missing if the SU01 profile of the user does not contain any user id but it is not critical.

You can open the BP in BP tcode and enter the email id of the user.

Let us know if it solves your issue.

Regards,

Mayur

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prasath

first go to ppoma_bbp

and then drag and drop the object

this is solve ur issue

aslo u can repair it on

bbp_bp_om_integrate

Regards

Elham

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath,

Check in BD87 in inbound Idoc to SRM system what is the error and go through different segments and check which of them contains errors.

there are a lot of things which may influence integration between HR system and SRM system. You have to make sure that all organizational units are transported with the addresses (Country, City and Postal Code); also check in customizing Country regions, they have to be one and the same in HR and in SRM;also check employee data infotype 0105 (any erros in the definition of the address and email address)

Regards,

Abhishek

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath,

Can you please check the address tab of that org unit. The address is mandatory then only BP for org unit will be generated.

Hope this info will be helpful.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Address is there for Org.unit.

Regards,

Prasath J

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath,

Please check whether KBA 2008083 could be of some help to you.

Regards,

Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy,

Where can i find KBA 2008083.

Regards,

Prasath