cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner details on QM standard reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Business requirement is to enhance the QM reports (QM10-QM15) with partners details. QM19 (multi-level list) has been offered to the business, however they want to see the partner details on ALV grid as columns instead of lines.

Fact findings: Partner functions are configured on notification type level so they can vary depending on the notification type. The same partner function can be used multiple times on the same notification type (e.g. several interested parties). 1 notification may have N partners. All these points lead me to a complex logic, but I think this can be sorted out.

My question is: Can I "dynamically" add columns in the ALV grid depending on the partner functions I have configured for each notification type?

Example:

For customer claims I have SP, KU & VU partners

For claims against vendor I have VN, KU & VU partners

So the end result at the report output should be 4 additional columns on ALV grid with SP, VN, KU & VU partners as headers and related contents on rows. I can club multiple contents for the same partner function into the same column and this may not be an issue.

My intention is to somehow enhance the standard reports. Z report should be avoided. Your comments and suggestions will be very welcomed

Thanks, Julio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

This Thread may help you. Implement SAP Note 370191 - Notification worklist: User-defined fields in message list

http://scn.sap.com/thread/717492

Another useful Link http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-54463

Amol.

Message was edited by: Amol Manave

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am familiar with custom fields on notifications and that was not the point. Here we go again:

My question is: Can I "dynamically" add columns in the ALV grid depending on the partner functions I have configured for each notification type?