cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance OVZ9 Screen with a new element - Is it possible ?

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I know this has been discussed earlier and I had already searched through the forums to see an answer, but I could not find any and hence I am posting this here.

We have the following business requirement in the ECC ATP functionality ( We have some of our plants not interfaced to gATP due to some restrictions )

1) We have different types of deliveries ( say QR delivery and normal delivery )

2) We do the ATP check during delivery creation and when we create the normal deliveries ( customer shipments ), we would like to exclude the already created QR deliveries from the ATP situation so that the customer shipments get the confirmation.

To achieve this, we would like to enhance the OVZ9 screen with a new element say "QR delivery" and we would like to keep it unchecked so that when a normal delivery gets created these QR delivery elements are unselected in the Scope of check and the confirmation is given to customer delivery ( normal delivery ).

Is this possible ? If yes - I would highly appreciate your guidance on this.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

SCM APO Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

some customers had already sucj kind of enhancement of OVZ9 but according to our development unfortunately there is no user-exit (or BAdI) for this purpose available in the standard system.
The only possible solution in this specific case would be a customer own modification.

I do regret that I cannot provide any other answer.

Regards,

Tibor

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tibor,

Thank you for your answer.

Can you outline what the other customers had done for this problem ?

Babu Kilari

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu Kilari,

Have you tried with User Exit: ATP00001 (FM: EXIT_SAPLATPC_001)?

We used this FM to exclude some documents from the ATP. I know it is not what you want to do, but you can probably find a way to do it working with this Exit.

Other option is review the available methods of BAdI: IF_EX_CHANGE_ATP_DATA.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

as mentioned they solved by customer own modification. SAP does not have recommendations for such a  modification.

Regards,

Tibor

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tibor,

Thank you for your reply. What is your opinion on enhancing the VBBE table with a new field that carries a flag to determine the deliveries that we would like to exclude from scope of check. We are leaning towards this solution. But, I m not sure of the implications of enhancing the VBBE table. What are the things that we should consider while enhancing this table ? Do we need to enhance some screens as well ?

Appreciate your response.

Babu Kilari

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

sorry, but I am not a developer to answer this question. Please try to contact your local developer or you can

request the development of special functions by SAP Custom Development under

http://www.sap.com/services/portfolio/customdev/index.epx.

as described in note 11.

Hope this helps further.

Regards,

Tibor

Answers (0)