Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have 4 systems transport toutes are Dev>QAS>QST>PRD

QST>Prd is delevery route

1.can we release change request directly from QST to Prd throgh Delevery route.

2.If i export fromDev and import in QAS and i want to Import into QST also should i export again in QAS?

Please let me know...

Thanks....:)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Srikanth,

You got solution or not, let me know. if you got the solution Close the Thread.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Keeping the routes aside for the time being..

Once if a transport request is released a data file and cofile will be created in usr/sap/trans directory which is a mount point for a transport group so, the change request can be picked up by all the systems in the group.

In your case QST is a sandbox or pre production system. so, the change request will be seen in QST buffer as well.

Thanks,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

you can release the Request but it will not create cofile&data files, hence the released request will not show in PRD import queue to import.

2.If i export fromDev and import in QAS and i want to Import into QST also should i export again in QAS?

To import the same request what you released in DEV, then no need of export in QAS. it will show in QST import queue also directly to import.

Regards,

Raj

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Beside this been a bad idea (will make the landscape inconsistent), you need a consolidation route to create a transportable transport. If you release from a system with a delivery route it will automatically become a local request and hence will not create a cofile/datafile.

No, that not how TMS works. If will follow the transport route. Read the TMS guide.

Regards, Juan

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Yes. As there is a delivery route it should be possible.

What do you export from DEV and import into QAS ?

Regards,

Deepak Kori