cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate in SAP relating to a product group (3 digit)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Client requirement

Kim (from Benelux) wants to create a rebate in SAP relating to a product group (3 digit).

We have seen that we can make rebates on product id, product line (2digit) and on material group (4 digit).

Can you please check if this is possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which is the field product group?

Do you mean material group?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunatelly i haven't done something like this in the past.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i want to create for material group then how will i create rebate agreement,could you help me out

Thanks BR

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to maintain a rebate condition table with field MATKL among other keys, i do not kow exacly your case.  then do the appropriate customizing settings for rebate types and rebate condition types plus condition tables.

be carefully to agree with your customer on the order which he require for the conditions to be applied.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

could u please explain in detail??

Thanks and Regds

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

in billing rebates first of all you have to do the baseline customization.

Maintain Agreement types.*

Maintain Condition type groups.*

you also need to create a new table for matkl and the rest of your keys - before do this check if there is any condition rebate table which fullfils your criteria.

after that add this new table to your access sequense. I assume that you already have a rebate condition and access sequence.

finally assign condition type\tables to your condition type group  and also assign agreement  types to condition type group*

* note that you donot need to do these steps if you already have this configured to your system.

Hope it helps.

Regards