cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS Experts,

I am faced a lots of issue in settling the project cost.

I am able to run the transaction code CJ88 successfully.

But when I checked CJI3 Report, The project cost is not changed to "ZERO". (Project cost is same)

I don't know from where the below Cost element is captured in the CJI3 Report.

I have attached the screenshot settlement Profile and allocation structure.

Request you to let us know how to settle the project cost to "ZERO" in CJI3 report and settle all the cost to AUC,as I am doing settlements for the first time.

Regards,

Wasim.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wasim,

I see some inconsistency in your screens: Settlement is done for 008.2012, while line item report shows 2014.

Also check to what Assignment belongs Cost element 20950000.

Are you sure you are using the same system?

BR,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wasim,

While running cji3 report please change the posting date that you are actually giving in the input screen. I suppose the system is currently considering the current month (From 01.08.2014 to 31.08.2014). Kindly remove this and rerun the report and post the screenshots accordingly.

Regards

Varun

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Line item reports pull all postings as actual, settlement & statistical, so have you tried to exclude the statistical cost from the report selection and run the report? You can exclude the statistical cost using filter function on the output screen.

2nd thing check whether cost is showing in CJI3 after settlement is not that manual posting to asset if yes then reverse those entry and go though CJ88 then check CJI3 you will get expected result.

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Wasim, In the first screen shot you have checked the test run option. Please untick and try.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wasim,

Execute the settlement for 2014, let us know if you still facing the problem.

Regards

Terence