Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor product relation not transfered from ECC to APO

former_member321825
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to APO.

We are transferring the info records(me13n)  details from ECC to APO by CIF .

But in APO system , when I check the product for the location(/sapapo/mat1)  it says the product is not created for vendor.

but this details are present in info records in ECC.

Hence currently, we are manually creating the products for vendor.

Is there any BADI where all vendor-product link can be transferred

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

thomas_schulze2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rachel,

I would follow the recommendation from Dogboy 49 - if you don't have any specific business requirement which truly justifies creating/maintaining you products at the vendor location the CIF interface will provide you what you need for procurement planning.

The only requirement (besides SubContracting scenario) were we have been thinking about creating products at the vendor location is if you need to model the Outbound ShippingCalender of the vendor location to reflect "outbound opening days" of this vendor and to have such dates reflected in your PurchReqs/Planned order scheduling towards this vendor.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rachel,

Hence currently, we are manually creating the products for vendor

There are only a very few business scenarios where the product master (//MAT1) must be created against the vendor location.  Why are you doing this?  Or more importantly, what happens if you don't?  Is this a subcontracting scenario?

Best Regards,

DB49

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachel,

You can use BAdI: /SAPAPO/CIF_ENHANCE_TPSRC (method CHANGE).

Take a look at SAP Note:

1873917 - CIF Purchasing Info Record - Product does not exist at
Vendor location

I never used that BAdI, but we made something similar. We made an enhancement some time ago to extend the Product at the Vendor Location. This was done for subcontracting at the time the PPM was transferred. I am not sure if this is your case, because you just mentioned that you needed for a vendor. If it applies, please check here:

- Subcontracting: creating product masters automatically

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rachel,

First you have to create integration model for vendors and products. Then you can transfer the info records in APO. The info records will create transportation lanes automatically (e.g. between supplier and plant) and your products will be assigned to it.

Then you have to assign mode of transport to your tr.lanes. At the end you should have products and mode of transport assigned to your tr.lanes. 

I don't think that exist a BadI for your requirement.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius