cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Declaration wrt to Returns Delivery ( Customer Returns)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I need some help with regard to Import declaration in case of ‘Returns delivery’

Business wants to create Import declaration before GR (US as receiving country). I tried with different document type assignment both in ECC and GTS but not able to see the Returns Delivery (LR) in work list. Even I tried assigning previous document type and number at Returns delivery header but still not able to create import declaration.

Any help/suggestion will be appreciated on this.

GTS Version: 10.1

Regards/Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I am not sure if this is possible. We are currently, creating manual Import declarations for this case. It's okay for us because we don't have too many returns.

Do you think its worth to create an SAP message and check if this is possible?

Please do let us know if you have a path forward for this already.

Regards

Dhilipan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dhilip and Dave,

Thanks for the suggestions provided. I will reply to the business regarding the possible solution. Will surely keep posted if there is any progress on this scenario.

Thanks again.

Pradeep

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

As I remember, Returns don't work (for Declarations before GR) due to the missing Purchase Order reference.  My solution in one project was to re-map the Sales Order and send it through to GTS as a P.O. by calling the standard Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_MM0A_R3.  Then the Delivery stands a chance of being recognised.

I'm not sure you'll get a positive response from an OSS incident, but it could be worth raising in the "Idea Place" - I'll certainly support it, if you do.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

We also tried unsucessfully to apply this flow.

This limitation is confirmed by SAP KB 2064103 - KBA: Import declaration before GR for Return Delivery.

New idea published, please support it if you consider it relevant:

Support of import declaration before GR for Customer Return Delivery : View Idea

In addition, as the settings for creating an import declaration after GR are in my opinion not clearly described, I have requested the creation of a dedicated KB article through idea:

Necessary settings for Import declaration for customer returns (after GR) - KB article needed : View...