cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cCTS plugin is not installed in system ,Charm

0 Kudos

Hello,

After configuring charm , I was creating rfc(request for change) in sm_crm .In it when I reached to the step 'pass urgent change to test' ,I was getting an error mentioned below:

ErrorcCTS plugin is not installed in system (DOMAIN_XY1:XY1). See SAP Note 1688276 

Error Details Import of transport canceled because of open conflicts

Warning Message Details Status was reset by system

I installed CTS plugin in my managed system XY1,after installing it when i go to the t-code szenplugin for distributing plugin it is giving me an error -

plug-ins cannot be distributed.

CTS Bootstrapper plug-in is not up-to-date in system XY1

CTS Service plug-in is not up-to-date in system XY1.

What should I do now?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

hello satish

Yes it is optional, i have not configured it .but when I am passing urgent request "development to test" in sm_crm,it giving me an error ccts plug-ins is not install in your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nisitha,

Without activating cCTS, without ticking cCTS box under  CHARM project in Tcode solar_project_admin, CHARM will not pop or ask you about CTS plug-ins as far I know. Below document can be found in servicemarketplace under solution manager

How To... Set Up cCTS for ChaRM and QGM.pdf latest.pdf

Thanks

Sateesh.

0 Kudos

hello jansi,

I mentioned that while distributing plug-ins it is giving me a error

-plug-ins cannot be distributed.

-CTS Bootstrapper plug-in is not up-to-date in system XY1

-CTS Service plug-in is not up-to-date in system XY1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you in SP10 or SP12 ?? I think it is not mandatory to choose cCTS and it is optional unless you know all details do not tick everything.

Thanks

Sateesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

after the install, you need to distribute to managed systems to avoid such errors, please check sap note 1688276.

Thanks

Jansi