cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for transfer requriment number (TBNUM)

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all,

I am unable to find-out either BAPI's or FM to find transfer requriment number (TBNUM) generated  to pass for creation of  TO Through bapi Trasfer Orders(LB12) L_TO_CREATE_TR,L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE.

trying ot create a TO based on a material document and year.

could anyone through light on this issue.

regards,

sanket.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are trying to create TO based on material document then you need to find the MSEG-LGNUM and MSEG-TBNUM against the Material document number and pass the value to the L_TO_CREATE TR function module.

FM: L_TO_CREATE_TR should work you need to only provide the Warehouse number and TR number

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Manish,

As mentioned in above my details i am not getting TR NUMBER  Bapi from were i can pass in FM: L_TO_CREATE_TR .

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please detail out the steps which you are following

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Manish,

pls find below steps

Through BAPI posted goods movement in production planning TR number is generated in WM tab.(migo)

i want  to use Tcode- LB12 for TO creation through BAPI .

Unable to get TR number generated to pass in FM: L_TO_CREATE_TR .

PLS suggest how can i pass generated TR number in above FM.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

The moment u will pass the MBLNR value to the LB12 it picks the corresponding value from TABLE -MSEG and there you can find the value TR Number under field( MSEG-TBNUM)  you can pick the value MSEG-LGNUM and MSEG-TBNUM and pass the value to the L_TO_CREATE TR function module to create the Transfer order

On LB12 screen also you can see system is picking the TR number which comes from MSEG-TBNUM