Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Delivery using Z delivery doc type for multiple sales orders

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

User creates sales orders for e.g. 300001,300002 and 300003 using document type OR.  ( we use document type OR and LZ for scheduling agreement globally) All data in sales orders is identical so that delivery split will not happen. Item cat is TAN.

User wants to create combine delivery using ZLF document type. Z document type is country specific and created by copying LF document type.

If i go to VL01N using ZLF document type and select ""

System gives me error as "

Transactions do not match according to copy condition 051" message number VL462

Thus i changed copy control for delivery document type then i get error message as "

Sales order requires a different delivery type: LF

" message number VL129

Please note, I can not remove copy control of OR to LF because of global limitations.

Please help me out.

regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amol,

Try to Check VA02 (Change Sales Document) on Header Lever Tab Shipping

If you want to make a Single Delivery for multipe SO, Order combination must be Thicked.

Note : The Systems Error message  :

Transactions do not match according to copy condition 051

Message no. VL462

Because order cobination in Customer master  not thicked

see the picture

Solution if u facing problem like this :

1. Maintain Order Combination on Customer Master --> Sales Area Data --> TAB Shipping

Note : Maintain Customer Master Before you Create the sales transaction.

2. If the Sales Transaction has already Created the solution is : you have to Thick Order Combinatio on Sales Document Lever Header --> Tab Shipping

VA02 (Change Sales Document) on Header Lever Tab Shipping

Note : Impact If you arent Maintain Order Combination on Customerr Master --> Sales Area Data --> TAB SHIPPING,

1. the on Sales Document level Header & level Item not automaticaly Checked by system, you Must Manualy Checked  by VA02-- Goto Header --> Tab Shippng

2. If you arent Maintain Order Combination on Customerr Master, when you create one delivery for multiple SO, you will facing this system error message :

Transactions do not match according to copy condition 051

Message no. VL462

Hope my explanation is Helpfull

Thank You

Harit

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have two options,

1. Creation of delivery based on single order with required delivery type is possible thur VL01N by maintaining deliver type manually under predefine delivery type.FYI,see the below snap shot.

2. Second one is take the help of ABAPer to get the delivery type option in VL10.FYI,see this OSS note-198137

BR's,

KNR

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What have you maintained in VOV8 for both orders types OR and LZ in delivery type field?

How did you maintain copy control? Is it from OR to LF and OR to ZLF both? If yes then why? If you want to maintain both but want to create one delivery from multiple orders based on your own requirement (user/location specific etc) you need to write this in copying routine so that system checks these certain conditions and create the delivery accordingly.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I believe you need to assign ZLF Delivery document type in your order type 'OR'  in VOV8 so that it create Delivery of type ZLF rather then LF, and also set a copy control for OR to ZLF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

Check in sales document types

shipping tap delivery type

regards,

mahabooba shaik

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amol

Best option To combine Combine Multiple orders into One delivery VL04 Also possible Foreground

I think VL10A Is use full only Background use only 

And VL10C Is Mass delivery purpose

Thanks a lot

venu

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

I have tried using tcode VL04, it creates delivery document using document type LF, not ZLF.

Regards,

Amol

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AMOL

Some reasons ,May be there please check

1Check item category Relevant for delivery in your sales order item level

2 Check any in completion log is maintained For any document

3 any delivery block is there For Any sales order

4VTLA any conf setting is missing For ZLF

5 Customer maintained Complete delivery ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any field in your sales order which differentiate the document  you want to create delivery type ZLF instead of this you want to create LF?

Regards

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

there is no field in sales order which differentiate, I have to use ZLF document type only, we are not allowed to use LF document type

regards,

amol

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have checked follwoing,

1Check item category Relevant for delivery in your sales order item level checked 

2 Check any in completion log is maintained For any document checked

3 any delivery block is there For Any sales order checked  no delivery block

4VTLA any conf setting is missing For ZLF checked config is not missing

5 Customer maintained Complete delivery checked complete delivery indicator is ticked

regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK i thought that you have to use LF and ZLF both in different cases.

If you have to create only ZLF from OR then go to vov8 as Bhupesh mention below.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amol

5 Customer maintained Complete delivery checked complete delivery indicator is ticked

Dear please remove That check box and please try once

And By the by please check  Combination requerment at header level 51 or 151 Routine in copy control

And In CMR-Sales area --order combination check box activated  ?

Thanks a lot

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

User wants to create combine delivery using ZLF document type

If i go to VL01N using ZLF document type

To combine multiple orders into one delivery,  have you tried VL10A or VL10C instead of VL01N?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello G. Lakshmipathi

I have tried using tcode VL10A and VL10C, it creates delivery document using document type LF, not ZLF.

Regards,

Amol