cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measures of tarif numbers Customs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to upload the xml files for european and national measures of tarif numbers and get this messages?

I confirm with Yes

and get another message:

Thanks for help.

Best Regards,

Jörg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jorg,

The files from data provider usually come in 2 'versions '

Initial 'I'      version - complete set of codes, usually huge files

Update 'U'  version - delta of changes from the last initial full version, smaller files

I think what happened to you is that you tried to upload the last delta 'U' version before doing an initial 'I' upload.. Try to upload the last (highest version) full initial  'master' file and only once this is done & saved, upload in sequence gradually all the following U delta versions.

Hope this helps,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Branio,

these are the "I" files I tried to upload?

Do I need perhaps a measure scheme......

Thanks for help

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jorg,

Yes, you of course need to maintain the necessary customizing for the measure types you want to upload. Is there a guide doc that came from provider ?

No files are showing under your last post, but maybe its a good thing as you`d be exposing paid for content on public web ? 😕

Regards,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Branio,

I have no guide.... Can you help?

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

I can help to a certain degree, especially the forum i believe is here to help with a particular issue or bottleneck consultants are facing..

Its a bit difficult to grasp what is the wider business requirement / scope / and functional design & specification, which the upload is a part of.

I`m not sure if its ok for you to share this information publicly, if you want to send a private message my email address is maintained in my profile..

Best Regards,

Branio

Answers (0)