cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP report between PM and SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a PM order confirmation number. I need a report in SAP such that when I give this confirmation number as the input, I get the invoice number/date details, if any.

Please assist.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the help!

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about the solution? Did you get something or not? Please update the solution or your findings.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have asked user to use SQVI and join the tables. User has not got back yet.

arthur_alvesteixeira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Amruta,

to link 'order confirmation' with 'invoice' follow this:

Selection screen -> AFRU -> AUFK -> VBRP

1) Selection screen: 'Order Confirmation'

Field 'RUECK'

2) Select table 'AFRU - Order Confirmations'

Where AFRU-RUECK = RUECK (from selection screen)

3) Get 'Order Number' from AFRU table

Field: AFRU-AUFNR

4) Select 'AFRU - Order master data' table

Where AUFK-AUFNR = AFRU-AUFNR

5) Get 'Sales Order Number' and 'Item Number in Sales Order'

Fields AUFK-KDAUF and AUFK-KDPOS

6) Select 'VBRP - Billing Document: Item Data'

Where: VBRP-AUBEL = AUFK-KDAUF

VBRP-AUPOS = AUFK-KDPOS

7) Get 'Billing Document' and 'Billing item'

Field VBRP-VBELN and VBRP-POSNR

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

AUFK - AUFNR will have PM order number

AUFK - KDAUF will have the sales order number

Populate sales order number in VBFA-VBELV with VBTYP_V = C (or sales order doc type which you have used) and VBTYP_N = M  (or invoice doc type which you have used).

VBFA-VBELN will give you the invoice number.

Then VBRK and VBRP tables can be used to get invoice details with VBELN = Invoice number.

Hope this helps !

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe you can go through the doc flow table (VBFA) using AUFK-AUFNR as the base document, or you can fetch through the sales order header table (VBAK) which connects at VBAK-AUFNR to ultimately reach the billing document item table VBRP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am in not touch with SAP for last 6 months ,If I am  not wrong  please check t-code IW59.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But IW59 is for notifications, right? What if no notification is created for the service order.

We need to find it from confirmation number.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not a PM guy but I know a report which shows PM and SD documents. Did you try in IW12? If you go down the page you will see all documents involved in SD and PM process. Just check the required ones try and update here.

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your process from PM order to SD billing document? How do you link PM and SD in this process? Do you know how to find the links and data base tables? Please search for SAP tables first and create a link using SE11 or SE16N and if you find any link you can create report easily using SAP query Tools. As suggested by Lakshmipathi SD tables are VBFA, VBRK and VBRP.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a PM work order, confirmations are posted to the work order. RRB is done on the work order after which a sales order is created. Then we bill the sales order using VF01. If have AFRU/AUFK tables in PM.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you know how to execute SQVI, there you can table join the PM table with SD tables VBRK & VBRP

G. Lakshmipathi