cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scroll option with fixed column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Here i have a table which contains more than 37 column to display the employee attendance and shift details in MSS application ,

Im facing a problem with Scrollable  option . first four column of the table is basic details that field should be fixed position rest of the field need to be Scrollable . This is existing application they have used normal table elements instead of ALV , how i can bring this Scrollable option in norma table UI elements itself . Please view my attached image for better understanding .

Thank you Guys

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on the table UI, and under properties, set the scrollableColCount to 10 ( or any value, so that the first 10 values will  be displayed and enables a scroll bar for remaining columns).

Then click on the column and set the fixedPosition to 'Left', for the columns you want to freeze. so that those will be fixed and will allow other columns to scroll.

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you dear

it is working

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

For TABLE UI element there is a property by name scrollableColCount .

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for your reply , I tried ad you suggested. it is working but it makes the entire table column as scrollbale. But my requirement is first 4 columns should not scroll . like employee name and number should be in fixed position rest of the filed should be scrollbale.

For example in normal alv report we can use KEY option in fieldcat ,, like that i want to display a data here .. but in existing application they have use normal table with pop in option so i cant simply go for alv i have to do this with normal table itself .

Thank you