cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedded Image triggers action even when disabled - Agentry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I am working on SAP Work Manager 6.0 customising, using Agentry 6.1.3. I have created these embedded images for triggering actions that act on the current selected object on the current screen. The embedded images have rules to display the enabled image when particular conditions are met and rules to display the disabled image when not met. To my suprise, the buttons still seem to trigger the underlying action even when the button is showing the disabled image. Is this standard Agentry behaviour or there is a particular way I have to implement the underlying action to avoid this?

Your help is much appreciated!

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The image icon has no effect on what action is called.  You will need to add an enable rule onto the Action this way the action will be disabled at the same time the image shows disabled.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen;

Thank you for the response. If I understand you correctly, you are saying I should put an action enable rule based on the enable/disable image, to say only enable action if image = enabled? How would this rule look like?

Thanks;

Sizo Ndlovu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Close, you shouldn't be checking if the image is enabled or not, you need to check whatever you are checking to see if the image should be enabled or not.

Stephen

Answers (0)