cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OData Authentication (How to remove ?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All , I am trying to check data in XML format with Odata Protocol . But I am getting authentication page . I trying to put all possible user name and password but its not accepting . So, I could not figure it out which user name or password i should use ? At the same time i want to remove authentication page . can you please suggest me how to over come with this situation ? For Information i have attached screen shots for error . Thanks & Regards ,   Kunal Varaiya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Kunal,

When you deployed OData modeling to SMP sever, you have mentioned namespace as "sap" right?

make sure this "sap" namespace should be one of security profile in SMP server. If it is of "NoAuthenticationChallenge" security provider then it should not ask any details for authentication.

Also, make sure while creating destination "DestMicrosoftSQL", you should have given database's credentials.

Rgrds,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jitendra , Ya i have set security profile in SMP Server and its working fine . Thank U so much ... Thanks & Regards , Kunal Varaiya

Answers (0)