cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base price need to be zero.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i need to make the base price for material xxxx  as "0" for a particular customer.

I tried to do that but that particular condition type is mandatory condition type.

When i am creating SO,it is throwing error as "condition type ZF12 is missing".

how can i make the price of this condition type as 0.Pls suggest.

Thanks,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Have any access sequense with customer and material and make base price cond type automatic entry..maintain condition record against this material and customer zero, when order will be create with this customer and material base price will come with zero.

You can test it once.

Thanks,

Deep

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan ,

For your scenario , you have to insert Routine in your pricing procedure in condition formula calc rule.

you have to give the logic to this Routine to overwrite the base price with the combination of customer & material. this combination you have to maintain in the Dynamic table which has to check with this dynamic table, if entire has found then price has to over write to '0' other wise it has to execute the existing price.

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why this item got deleted.Pls explain..

Thanks,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

This is not possible in standard SAP. You'll have to give the logic to ABAPER accordingly. System should first go and check the customer (KUNNR), if it is XXXX then system should go and check the material (MATNR) and if it is YYYY then system should make the base price as 0.

Regards,

Anwar

amit_anasane
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

is this a case of Free of charge goods sale? also what is ZF12 condition is it for price? please confirm your business requirement clearly. Many thanks

Regards,

Amit Anasane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

This is not free goods. We have a requirement where if we give the material XXXX to customer YYYY,then the net value should be 0.Here ZF12 is base price condition type.

Thanks,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you should create a formula with abap developer for condition base value.

Regards

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan Kolla please check this link

Remove access sequence For your condition Type 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

i want to make this base price ZF12 as 0 only for one customer xxxx with material yyyy.

I have gone through the link provided by you but it seems it will give the value 0 for all customers.

I dnt want to give ZF12 price as 0 for all customers but specific.

Thanks,

Pavan.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear If you want To maintain Only specific customer , i think not possible in sap Check with abap They will Add some logic

Thanks