cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS logoff on CK71 not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am now facing with one more issue with ITS mobile service.

I am not able to 'LOGOFF' from the service only when the service is run from handheld/CK71.

It does LOG OFF successfully when the service is run on my laptop / from GUI.

Regards,

Kaveri Naik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kaveri,

Please also let us know what exactly is happening when you click on the log off button either ways.

Thanks,

Utkarsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Utkarsha,
lt does nothing and remains in the same screen when I click on SAP functional keys from handheld.

Regards,

Kaveri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaveri,

Are you saying it gets hanged on this screen shown above even after you click on the 'Log off' button?

While on the laptop it shows the next screen like "you have successfully logged off" or login page, after you press on 'Log off' there?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Utkarsha

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaveri,

Could it be that the Device Function key is not been recognised? Even though the focus is on the "YES" button on the screen?

The following WIKI might be useful

How to obtain the function key values for ITSmobile applications - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes .LOG Off and some functional keys works from SAP GUI and lap top .It is not functional only on CK71 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know where (in which template) should this be included in.Currently I am running on IE 5 in CK71 .

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaveri,

The Wiki link I posted is only to be used as a test tool to help in identifying if the function key is been recognised. But is that the actual issue here?

If you use the Device 'Intermec Browser' that comes with the Intermec CK71. Generally they have all the mappings of the function keys integrated with the Browser

Regards,

Oisin

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kaveri,

What are the settings in SICF for your ITSMobile Service?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

I have attached the screenshot FYR.

I have not used intermec browser in CK71.URL is called on IE.

Regards,

Kaveri