cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchaser is not able to create the confirmation for Limit Item shopping cart - SRM Upgrade

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are facing a concern where we are not able to create the confirmation for Limit item shopping cart and we are in SRM 7 EHP 3. We have tried the below suggestions.

1.) Ensure that the follow up actions have been choosen as confirmation and Invoice

2.) Have tried to do the confirmation with the Central confirmation role but the Limit Item Purchase order is not at all getting displayed.

3.) Able to do the confirmation for normal shopping carts

4.) In the POWL, Create Confirmation button is not getting enabled for the Limit Shopping cart where the PO is already created and there is no release strategy block .

5.) In the Purchase orders with open confirmations POWL, the Limit item purchase order is getting displayed.

Could you please advise if you have any other suggestions on the below. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can in check in R/3 system.Limit POs do not allow to post GR against it.In r/3 item category B will not allow to do gr.

Please check and let me know the R/3 Account assignment configuration.

Regards,

Abhishek

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Former Member

Thank you very much for your update. The Limit item shopping cart purchase orders are getting created with Item category as Service.

Kindly let me know if you need any further info. I will be very happy to revert.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

For this case service entry sheet will be created in the backend system.

Confirmations Relating to Purchase Orders for Services Created in a Back-End System

SAP SRM assigns the confirmation a number from the number range set in Customizing for SAP Supplier Relationship Management under  SRM Server  Cross Application Basic Settings  Number Ranges  SRM Server Number Ranges  . When you transfer the confirmation to the back-end system and create it there, the system copies the number from SAP SRM to the communication number field on the service entry sheet.

The number range in SAP SRM for the confirmation must not overlap with the number in the communication number field of the service entry sheet that was transferred to the back-end system by data exchange. If the number ranges do overlap, the service entry sheet will not be created.

Please check the above settings.

Thanks.

Regards,

Abhishek

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Former Member

Thanks for your kind help. Here the concern is, I am not getting the option of doing the Goods Receipt in SRM portal itself.

Kindly revert if you need any further info. I will be very happy to revert. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could you please advise if anyone is having any suggestions on this where we are in SRM 7 EHP 3. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Barathi,

Pls check the Flags on the PO Item tab -> Follow-On Documents that dictates the visibility of the Buttons like Confirmation/PO Acknowledgement.

These flags are influnced by the Vendor master, Go to SRM Administrator-> Manage Business Partner and update the Vendor Master Flags accordingly.

Also check on the ECC to expect what kind of Follow-on documents are been expected for Account Assignment Categories.

Satya

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Finally we have resolved the issue with the help of below note wherein the ERP structure BAPIEKPOC fields were not matching with the SRM structure BBPEKPOC46C.

2042219 - PO cannot be confirmed: new fields REQ_SEGMENT / STK_SEGMENT in SRM or ERP structures

As per the SAP note, we have added two fields (REQ_SEGMENT, STK_SEGMENT) in ECC structure and it has started working. I hope this will be useful for someone in future. Thanks for your all your help and suggestions.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing.

Answers (0)