cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form take long time for Check/Send at portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have a form at Portal, which take long time when we click on Check to validate the form, its taking around 3 mins.

where as other forms are not taking this much time. Can anyone help us on this issue.

Thanks

Sajal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ali_eshaghibeni
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

if you only have problem with this form you better check the background processing of this form, for example you may used a Backend Service (BAdI) to select or check some data, your problem may refer to programming issue, since you did not share any information about your form i just shared some experimental ideas. if it is possible please tell us whats going on in your validation event.

Ali,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Thank you for the quick response. It seems that this issue is not related to ADS, reason is all other forms are working fine, only the issue is with this form.

Thanks

Sajal

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sajal,

did you already contact your basis-guys to trace the performance of the ADS itself?

Sounds to me, that the connection of the portal is not that good and maybe this is one of the problems.

Also check on the interface to the form. what takes the time... the driver-program fetching the data or even the form itself.

Additional to that you should have a look inside the form and see how much scripting is inside. Sometimes there is a lot of unnecessary source inside and out of that, you didn't share the form (if it is a SAP-delivery) I cannot get more in detail with my answer here.

Hope it gives you a clue where to start with your journey.

~Florian

PS: If you use the search with keywords "ADS + trace" you find a lot of useful information.