cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the GTS document the traffic lights for the various checks in the item overview is missing

vijaymanikandan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to create the gts document. I have copied the FM /SAPSLL/API_6800_SYNCH_MASS to ZM5_SAPSLL_API_6800_SYNCH_MASS and the document gets created from the external system. The xml file is sent from the external system via EBIP and through the API FM, the GTS documents gets created.

First time when the document gets created, in the GTS document the traffic lights for the various checks in the item overview is not missing. But when we resend the same document from the external system the traffic lights for the various checks in the item overview is missing.

i,e  from the table /SAPSLL/CUITSTA the enrty gets deleted.

When we try to view the existing document the traffic lights for the various checks in the item overview is missing.

But when we run the FM ZM5_SAPSLL_API_6800_SYNCH_MASS to create the GTS document in Standalone thru SE37, the document gets created and the same document when we resend thru SE37 standalone the traffic lights for the various checks in the item overview are not missing. It works fine for creation or resend or change thru SE37.

Please let me know what would be the cause traffic lights for the various checks in the item overview getting missing, when resend the document from the external system.

BR// Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

skolli001
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Vijay,

We are experiencing the same issue in our system. In our case, we are using PI to pass the documents from external system to GTS. When we run the FM  /SAPSLL/API6800_SYNCH_MASS from SE37, then everything works fine. This issue happens only while updating the existing document thru the interface (batch mode). Could you please share if you already find a solution or workaround for this?

Thanks,

Sri

skolli001
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We resolved this issue by adding leading zeroes to the item number in the interface.

Thanks,

Sri

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It's not really for us to guess how you've built a "Z" function module .  But my first thought is that your document item isn't being instructed to carry out any of the Compliance checks.  That instruction comes from the Document Type and Item Category combination, so maybe one of them is missing in the re-send?  From your screen-shot, it looks like the Document Type has been determined ok.  You should check the Item Category, either in the dialog or in the database table (/SAPSLL/CUIT).

Best way forward would be to set a "break-point" in your external system so that you can examine the data set passed to GTS in the transfer, and compare with what you have when testing in SE37.

Regards,

Dave