cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mismatch of sale orders in VL10A & VL10C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have seen few sale orders are rejected (itemwise) but still shows in VL10A.

But same sale orders were not seen in VL10C.

I just wanted to know why system shows 2 different results for the same sale orders.

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please develop the habit of updating the forum properly when your issue is resolved.  You posted some issue between two tcodes and I raised a query for which, you had not responded. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I understood what you have said.

But my querry is that why there is difference & how to rectify/ correct this as user gets confused with these 2 reports.

Can you pls provide the firm solution on this?

Harsh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have closed this thread with "Answered" and now you came out with further queries.  As long as your query is not addressed, please don't change the status of the thread which will mislead others when searching.

Coming to your comments,

But my querry is that why there is difference

please go through my original comments once again.  Also educate the users NOT to execute VL10A if they want to create deliveries based on material.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, were you able to see material code in VL10A?  For information, VL10A is header level transaction code and VL10C is item level.  This means, via VL10A, you cannot create delivery for a particular material code in a sale order where multiple line items are there.  To check this, execute VL10A, select "User Role" tab where you can see the assigned Role would be 0001 which is relevant for a document.  Similarly, if you check for VL10C, it would be 0101

G. Lakshmipathi