cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Consume a WSDL file in Webdynpro JAVA Application 7.30

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is,I have a wsdl file(Provided by the SAP PI) which i need to consume in Webdynpro Java 7.3(NWDS 7.30).

I has been tried in the follwing way

1.First click on the Model --> Adaptive Web Service Model -->Model Name--Package Name

2.Choose Remote Location/File System.

3.After that choose the WSDL file from my project which i added earlier.

4.After that I get the node in the context menu.But I am uneble to set some data into the node and also uneble to get data data from the node

After deploying my project I get the following error.

Error ::

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.query.discovery.ExtendedServiceException: Configuration not found for service reference with ID: c73e38ff-a4d8-4e4c-89c2-827fd5cf17ac from application demo.sap.com/mwebsrvc. Either you have not assigned the Service Group to a Provider System or the generation of the configuration has failed. Check the configuration details from SAP NetWeaver Administrator -> Application Communication. --> Details about the Service Reference: {urn://TestSOAPtoRFCSender}SI_TestSOAPtoRFCSender_OB; Service Group: com.tsecl.SITestSOAPtoRFCSender_OB.pidev_nerapdrp_gov_in; Service Group Software Component: demo.sap.com/mwebsrvc; Service Group Application: demo.sap.com/mwebsrvc; Configuration state: Not configured

at com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.dynamic.DIIServiceRefConfigContextImpl.prepareContext(DIIServiceRefConfigContextImpl.java:275)

at com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.dynamic.DIIServiceRefConfigContextImpl.<init>(DIIServiceRefConfigContextImpl.java:59)

at com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.dynamic.DIIContextCreatorImpl.createDIIServiceRefConfigContext(DIIContextCreatorImpl.java:18)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.configuration.DIIContextFactory.createDIIConfigurationsContext(DIIContextFactory.java:12)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.GenericServiceFactory.createService_NewInstance(GenericServiceFactory.java:368)

... 67 more

Please help me about this.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Basak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pradeep_kumar5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Create provider system in NWA -> SOA management -> System Connections. After ping is successful go to NWA -> Application Communication and select your DC and assign the provide system for your service configuration group.

I hope it will works fine as we also did the same.

- Pradeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197472
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Configure your service group for this..

Right click on your model in NWDS and select configure option. It will open internet exlporer and will redirect you to configuration page.. assign provider system(here it seems PI system)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to do the configuration for the ws call

SAP Library - SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment Library