cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing S_RFCACL / SAP_S_RFCACL

Former Member
0 Kudos

For some reason I am unable to find S_RFCACL or SAP_S_RFCACL in my system. Is there a specific patch or note that is needed to fix this?

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ryan

The S_RFCACL is a security authorization you need to create trusted RFC access between solman and your satellite systems. You can have your security person create an id that will live in solman and your satellite systems that has this authorization, plus the standard basis authorizations. We call this id SMBASIS for ease of remembering...

jen

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found out what I was doing wrong... I finally found the object and created a new role that uses it. thanks for the help everyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm experiencing the same issue........how did you find the the S_RFCACL object?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the note, I read a lot of the referenced notes, sap help, etc... but what I am looking for is rather specific and not covered in that note.

I am looking to find out how I can either manually create this authorization object in the system (it is missing). Or transport it form another system.

Could someone walk me through the process of transporting an authorization object between two Netweaver 2004S systems?

Message was edited by:

Ryan Kenner

Former Member
0 Kudos

So I have done a search for RFC in profiles and roles and there is no S_RFCACL, SAP_S_RFCACL, or S_RFCACL_ALL in my system. I know that these profiles and roles must be generated based on the authorization object S_RFCACL, however, I have searched for this object and am unable to find it in my system. Did this authorization profile/role/etc... come with a particular release, patch, etc...? I have checked ST-PI and ST-A/PI in all my systems and they are at the required patch level per SM 4.0 SP09 Configuration guide.

Ryan

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this note <b>204039</b> there it is mentioned about support pack levels.

This would solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The profile is S_RFCACL_ALL. Hope this solves your problem. Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu